Retired or Semi-Retired Construction Professionals
WestUrban Developments is vibrant, fast-growing real estate development company, based out of Campbell River, BC. We value people, relationship, innovation and culture. Our core business is multi-family apartments and townhomes.
WestUrban is open to offering part time work to experienced construction professionals, who are interested in working a few days a week. If you have previous experience in the construction industry, then we would love your expertise in helping our passionate team members, construct our multi-family residential projects.
• Performing a range of general construction related tasks as assigned;
• Providing guidance to general labourers and ensuring quality control;
• Materials management and distribution;
• Assisting with construction site building clean up;
• Assisting subtrades when needed and as required.
• Previous carpentry experience and construction experience at one of the following : skilled, semi-skilled, expert;
• Ability to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, occasional lifting);
• Valid First Aid certification is an asset, level 2 preferred;
• A safety first attitude, someone who is mindful of their surroundings;
• A positive attitude and ability to work well with others in a team environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Part-time hours during the week or weekends;
• Participation in the WestUrban Health & Dental plan;
• Employee Profit Share program;
• Competitive wages negotiable based on experience;
• Great way to get involved with a fast-growing dynamic company.
We provide a competitive salary, based on experience, and benefits package. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your application below or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Hasina at: 416-898-0925.
We are committed to the principles of employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. This job posting will remain open until the role has been filled.
Submit Your Application